Monday, March 5, 2007

Another Moday....=)

Okay time for some music!!!

www.purevolum.com/yellowcard2

This is one of my all time favorite bands. I recommend the song believe. It honors the firefighters who served on 9/11. Listen to it if you are reading this and have a chance.

Okay, another song I really like is this.

www.purevolume.com/emery

Listen to Returning the Smile You Had From the Start. It's a beautifully written song. (thanks to the mikes for showing me this band.) It can be a little instense for some ppl though....haha.

Okay, so...Godspell is going really well. We have completed Act I and Act II! (Yaye!) So I guess we'll be working fixes and running the show until it starts. The Proformances are March 23, 24, and the following Friday and Saturday.

Here are some Godspell pics. http://weddingpixel.com/slideshows/Godspell/
That weeked I was understudying for Britt. K. and Roger...(Anna Somerville) was understudying for her sister Sylvie.

Okay then, I should be going.
-J

4 comments:

Josie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
botiquinkat said...

So who gets on this blog?
Just, like, anyone?

-curios Katie ;)

Josie said...

yeah, anyone can comment...

Jen Marie said...

my fav. song from Emery is So cold I can see my Breath...

-Katie