Well....what to say...
Have had Godspell all this past week. This is actually my first "day off" since um....Thursday, March 15th. So...it's been nice.
Both of the proformances went well. (That's what I think at least!) Except for the fact that both Brett and Ally were sick on opening night. =( But they were both able to proform on Saturday, so that was good. Jeremy came home from school for the weekend and is coming back next weekend to catch the last two proformances!
Well, I am pretty much swamped with homework right now...and extremly tired. So, I should go. Everyone go listen to a yellowcard song...I would put up a link if I had time....
~J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
HI josie ..
now katies not the only one who has looked at your blog....cya tomorrow...///.../// //m..i..k..e//
Happy wednesday everyone! =)
Haha....
lol. perform, josie, perform.
"proform" haha. :) ;)
Ocean Avenue.....yessss!
haha. yeah, I listened to Empty Apartment again the other day, i really like it...
Josie remember "Miles Apart" (the band lol)
I couldn't think that night....ha
Post a Comment