Hm....busy homework day.....almost done with my first lit paper that is due on Friday, about to start the second. Still need to practice piano today and finnish some biology before tomorrow.
Recently, I've been reading over Matthew in my devotions. It's been really great cause Matthew is really coming to life to me. So much of the Godspell script is taken from Matthew that no matter what I read, there is a moment in the show that I am reminded of. I would highly recommend reading over Matthew these next few weeks, if you are planning on seeing the show.
Speaking of which....Production week commences tomorrow!!! Very exciting and very unnerving...but I am really looking forward to the Production Nights! I am going to be sooo sad when it's all over. Man, I can hardly remember weekends without rehearsals! Please be praying that we complete a lot in this next week, but most importantly that we glorify God as we proform this show.
Well, I should go finnish my school.
~J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
what were you wrong about?
About people reading your blog? ;)
haha, yup!
i have a random question. You know if you want to leave a comment and they tell you to type the letters you see? why? like the letters i had were "ftckrnce" i mean what does that do?
~anna
I thinkit checks to make sure you dont have some weird sickness thing..something that starts witha d...dispersia....ddddd..hmmm
I think it's actually because they want to make sure it is a person posting on the blog and not a machine.
Megan
yeah..iv been sittin here fer like 15 min. trying to pronounce katies screen name...i cant figure out if its like the flower bundle thing or somethin else *pondering*
Bo - like a bow and arrow
Ti - like tea, the drink
Quin - like the name
Kat - like a kitty cat
haha Mike, It Jen came up with it and said I couldn't do anything else :) it means first-aid kit in spanish and when you add the kat part its like saying..first-aid kit-kat ...i wish I had just done my name...lol :)
Post a Comment