Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sorry about the last post...It was boring, I know

Bwahaha! My posting my lit papers to get critque idea really worked! LOL! Like anyone would even want to read those.....aha!

Okay....so even though Godspell is like consuming my life and stuff. I know I am going to like...really really miss it! This happens after every musical...During the schoolyear I get totally swamped and can't wait until I have free weekends to catchup on homework, go out with friends, be with my family and whatever else I may want to or need to do. But after it's all said and done, especially the first couple of weeks after closing night, I superly miss it! I am going to have to join a chior or something soon...cause after Godspell is over, I won't really be singing for anything....sadness. =(

Well, I just got back from a last minute rehearsal. We changed alot of On the Willows. It's better this way. Alot better. The goodbyes are more personal now and make more sense. (To me at least.) Ahhh! Only three more days.....

~J

5 comments:

botiquinkat said...

Yeah..truthfully jos I didn't even read your paper...;) And I will miss Godspell too..even though i was barely involved it was still fun, and it was, like, the only time that I got to see those people...so sad, well have fun doing it for easter, see ya..sometime..i dunno when...

..Katie..

Anonymous said...

are u in a shower stall?1?

Josie said...

I'm sorry mike, I don't think I fully understand your question...?!?!?!

botiquinkat said...

wow lol Mike I didn't know you ever got on these things!! Yeah we were all taking weird pics when they came up to Frederick when the house wasn't quite done yet....so to answer your question that Josie didn't understand, yes, we were in a shower stall..

lol-Katie

Josie said...

Oh...haha. I thought you were refering to my post...nvm.

Yeah, we were at the Silards house. Last summer I guess.