Friday, April 27, 2007

Pictures from Spring Break

This is a stump. That I took a picture of.
(And yes I just ended a sentence with a preposition. Kill me.)
Frederick is so beautiful. There is this little pathway

to the, no joke, one-room library. .

And Katie let me take some picures... but I shall have to post the rest later...

P.S. Everyone go to Anna's blog. She posted a wonderful bible verse in a creative way. Her blog is listed in the "links section."






14 comments:

Lizzy said...

haha. i saw the stump and i was like... "oh no, she better not... don't you dare, josie." and now i can sigh. yay.

lol, i just realised i asked them to get a book for me and never went back to pick it up... and it's been like... a month.

Lizzy said...

*she'd

goodness

Josie said...

don't I dare what? Oh...lol. I should have. Maybe I will...

Nancy said...

Jos, those are so cool!!! My favorite is the second one.

Let's buy you a camera.

~A

Josie said...

haha, thanks.

Okay, fine. I except. (lol)

Anonymous said...

I think I'm one of the three people you explained it to...and it's still not funny. What is funny is that you think it is. :P


-jack

Anonymous said...

aw so cool...we had a blast! (at least I did!) and forgive me for stealing the cam back from you every now and again! :)

-Katie-missing you..

Anonymous said...

um..question..jack? hmmmm..um well when I saw jc I thought Josh C..but..????

Nancy said...

kt, what nickname is "jack" for? think my dad's first name.

Lizzy said...

Yes, Jack, "all that you have said falls into the line of my own thinking." (So call me a traitor, Josie. ["Traitor!"] I still refuse to associate myself with a very un-funny song that I did not write.)

Nancy said...

What are you talking about?!?!?!!? you certainly helped!!! Do you think we'd of been that wacky if it weren't for you? no, i don't think so. You certainly contributed.

~a very indignant Anna

Josie said...

Liz, Liz, Liz. ::sigh:: (Will she ever learn?)

If it wasn't for you, our HYSTERICAL song would cease to exsist. I am hurt that you continue in your rebellion. I believe that you are in denial and won't admit that you have everything to do with it. And if you threaten us any more, remember, we have plenty of thngs on you. So beware. (::laughter::)

botiquinkat said...

goodness...

Lizzy said...

plenty of things on me... hm...

the question is, do you have anything on me that you haven't *already* shared with the entire world??