Sunday, April 15, 2007

Spring Break..it was wonderful!

Well, Godspell is officially over. And I am fully enjoying all of the extra time I've had! I spent Monday to Wednesday in Frederick. (With the Silards.) It was a blast! We watched..and slept through...a couple good movies, took walks to the, get this, one room library, walked on some train tracks at ten o'clock at night and found ourselves on a highway, played with Dude, (a cat they found.) and just hung out. Good times....

Then I came home, went grocery shopping my Anna and stopped by Starbucks to find Lizzy sitting there! So we decided to go a sleepover at my place. I watched the office first, then they showed up around 11, we talked and stuff for a few hours, then went to bed. When I woke up Friday morning, they weren't there. But off to babysitting jobs. Then I spent all day Friday with my mom shopping! It was a wonderful week.

Saturday morning I caught up on chores and stuff then Anna, Alex, Ben and I went over to Evan's house to hang. Which we did for like five hours! Ha!

Today was the Godspell Cast Party. It was soooo good to see everyone. Sarah Ryan made Mrs. Mays this beautiful album and each cast member had a page in it. The page contained pictures of us, and a note from each of us. As I flipped through the album, memories from these past seven months flooded back into my mind.

That's mostly it...Time to go.
~J

19 comments:

botiquinkat said...

::sniff:: I really miss ya'll!!!

:(

Nancy said...

"Then I came home, went grocery shopping my Anna..."
what? I am confused. You went gorcery shopping your anna?

~A

Josie said...

grocery, grocerey...however you spell it.

Yeah, with you. You're my Anna.

Josie said...

LOL! Meant, "I went grocery shopping WITH my Anna...."

Oops!

b_p_jansen said...

so josie has a blog??? wowser...lol

Mike Catoe said...

i love how i totally was not mentioned in this post,,

//m..i..k..e//

Lizzy said...

Michael Allan,

It is not all about you. Is Josie under some sort of obligation to mention you in every post she writes? There are about a gazillion other people not mentioned in this post. You are not the only other person she saw this past week, and definitely not the only person whom she saw and didn't mention. Stop being self-pitiful.


;)

botiquinkat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nancy said...

oh. Ok, Liz.
I was going to say he's just not special enough.

haha, jk.

~ANNA

ps. wait... kt, why saturday? Do I get to see you on saturday too?

Anonymous said...

well....i was goin to say the same thing as mike....but not after all that...hehe

Anonymous said...

that deleated comment seems kinda sketch...

botiquinkat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nancy said...

friendles, katie?? I hardly say that you can go that far. Oh, I won't see you at trojan women because it's happening right now and I'm at home... but...
i'll see you tomorrow WHEN YOU DAD PREACHES AT OUR CHURCH!!!!

=)

botiquinkat said...

Josie Suzanna (ha, sp?) Bowers!!!
You are MEAN!!!!!
DONT delete this one too!!! You cant go around deleting my comments just because you can!!! Everytime I try to explain myself you DELETE IT!!!!!!!!!! stinker... :p

See ya tomorrow "friend" lol :)

Josie said...

SUSANNAH

Lizzy said...

goodness, kaitlin, I can't believe you spelled josie's middle name wrong.

Lizzy said...

also, jos, i would delete that last comment. you don't want your last name floating around the internet. (seriously)

Mike Catoe said...

wow....you girls are really too much ....
//m..i..k..e//

Lizzy said...

in that case, perhaps you should leave.