+(Josie+and+Joanna+Light).jpg)
I was on my way to Sienna....::sigh:: I feel old. Man, that was a year ago? Go to www.tic-tac-tantor.blogspot.com if you feel like reading about my travels.
This is a pic that Josh Tucker took of me and Joanna Jones on the first Saturday Night of Godspell. I am deff gonna miss singing backround with her! =(
This is a pic that Josh Tucker took of me and Joanna Jones on the first Saturday Night of Godspell. I am deff gonna miss singing backround with her! =(
Well, this is my first Saturday since sometime in September that I haven't had any type of Godspell rehearsal. Last night I stayed up extremly late...(for me anyways.) and watched Maroon 5 DVD's with my brother. I must say they are extremely talented.
It's strange...it hasn't hit me yet that Godspell is like, over. Maybe it never will...
Oh, here is a super funny video that makes me laugh really hard everytime I watch it!
Okay well, I'm sick. I've had three cups of coffee and six and a half cups of tea today and I still can't sing! Ahh! I need my voice back! Time to go watch more movies...bye.

2 comments:
Soo great..I LOVE that video...
hey, how do you get a picture up on your blog side thingy?
I can't figure out how to make it work.
Post a Comment