Yes, I know. Anna and I are just strange sometimes. But guess what? Now we have a reason. But first a little backround...
Anna and I have known eachother for about eleven years, so we are pretty much the same. We speak similarly, though her grammer is much better, we say similiar expressions, we get eachother into things, and out of them etc. So, the other day we decided to make Tuesdays, "do everythng out of the ordinary day." And believe me, we did.
First it started when Anna wanted to walk in the street to avoid getting grass that someone had mowed all over her shoes, or I should say mine, that she was wearing. So she walked in the street. I stayed on the sidewalk however, and pulled her back. Then, I realized she was right, and I wanted to walk in the street too. So we both started walking in the street. Once we had passed the newly mowed lawn part of the sidewalk, we went back on the sidewalk. Then we realized that our neighbor who was mowing is lawn was lauging hysterically at us. So, we determinded we would rather appear insane than blonde, so we walked in the street again and so on and so forth until we got back to my house. We needed an explination for our behavior, so now, as I said, Tuesdays are do everything out of the ordinary days.
We contined this throughout the afternoon by doing our history questions either standing on the bed or lying on the floor. We also sang dreadfully out of key for a bit, and a few more things.
That's all. There isn't anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

25 comments:
Well...hehehe...
let's just say that this is the kind of post you get when you stand up for Josie...
AHAHAHA!
miss ya...man the times we had on Friday...sitting on your (Josies) parents bed, "shaking out the laundry..oops! that was my coffee not the laundry....." ;) Luya both!
-Katie
"memories are so easily made with friends"
lol. i love you two. tho sometimes the combined affect is a bit intimidating. (only when i'm in a "bad mood", lol... like when i want y'all to stop singing so i can go to sleep. "but the floor just looks so good!...") course y'all + katita = disturbing... and jos + anna + katie + me = *memorable* (if not hystericallly fun) times...
Liz, since you were so nice about it we won't attribute Tuesdays to you too ;D
Haha! We can deff count on KT to spill something. It's like her calling or something! Haha, And remember, "don't touch that!" "Tell your pajaro to shut up!" "Don't eat all the soup." "Ew..I hate your shower...!!!" Hahaha, sooo good!
Liz I don't remember the floor joke. Was that with me? Or someone else perhaps. Explain??? "Do bulls say 'moo'?" "Liz, do you have something to tell me?" "Just be a little more conciencious, would you like a hug?"
Anna, we don't need to attribute Tuesdays to her! We are wierd enough by ourselves. Yaye, tomorrow's MONDAY! (You know what that means...hahahahaha.) "What you reap, thus you shall so." "You know, you're not going to hurt yourslef in here. (the helmet.)" "Are you kidding? Yes..."
Haha...very many good times....
hahahah... joser you never fail to make me laugh. "that which you reap, thus shall you sow."
Work on your spelling ;)
when we were singing at the top of our lungs and sorting pictures and i just wanted to go to sleep.
('twas the night of the zebras.)
Aha! Zebras+Mathbooks+drivers ed. lol! Yikes...
I don't even remember what was so funny about zebras...
"They're not REAL!!! (Indignantly) That guy went over and touched them and they're plastic--they're not real."
hahaha! Riiiight>
"There's a bunch of them. All in isles on shelves..."
hahaha sooooooooo good!!! I can NOT wait for Cape Cod!!!
-Katie
"Cello!! Its a bass!!"
And Josie, you would be suprised but I have found a few people who are weirder than us, ask Mike B. about it :)
boo! i tagged you!
isles, josie? lol. i told you your spelling would get u into troubles of some sort one day.
they're called aisles.
an isle is like... a little island.
LOL. "you know, like those stick things that you put meat and vegetables on..."
c'mon, josita... i know you're not that busy. you owe me a phone call.
she called me the other day, but I don't know whay.....josie?? I called you back on sunday.
post! now! we need a post! post! post! post!
hahahahahaahaaaaa.
.....
josie
you have no further excuse not to update.
anna and i hearby command you to post.
(yeah, we're bored and we're avoiding math homework.)
.....
and making this comment as long as possible.
hehehe. x:) (he has a hat... or... something.)
As I said at the end of this post, "that's all, there isn't anymore..."
Therefore, you do the math.
having an "x" on top either makes him look like he's had a bad hair day, or he has a headache. I can't decide which.
Does that mean this blog is dead?
u guys are tooooo much......
blog?.......dead?.......nooo...we cant let it die!!! leave no blog behind!!!!!
.....paraphrase from the movie "Windtalkers"........
wow....Josie? Josie!? Pick-up! Please clear up this mess!
-Katie
"Don't eat all the soup! Don't touch that!" You know the rest..... :)
Post a Comment