On Monday, Anna and I leave for Cape Cod!!! We will be driving up with Uncle John and Aunt Nancy to meet up with the Silards and Kristen to spend six days at the beach...shore...whatever. Ahh! I can't wait. Yesterday, Anna and I went shopping to get last minute things and I finnaly used my Boarders gift card to purchase the O.C.R. soundtrack of Beauty and the Beast! We are going to wait to listen to it until we are in the car on the way to the Cape so that we have something to look forward to about the eleven hour car ride. It is very tempting not to open it up, and stick it in my cd player...but I think it will be all the better if I wait. =) Lizzy has a blog full of beautiful pictures of the water, and the sand and the dunes and stuff. http://sandyneckfotos.blogspot.com/.
While I am away, I hope to read through All Things For Good, by Thomas Watson. It's a wonderful book that Anna let me read while we were at the beach together in the beginning of the summer. Then she bought me my very own copy, which I have been saving to read for Cape Cod. I highly recommend it! (Though I have only read the first twenty pages or so.)
Summer has been amazing...I have like ten hours now, so that's good. My dad finnally let me put on the radio while driving!!! So that was exciting.
Enjoy your summer!
~J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment