Thursday, September 20, 2007

~School is better than I thought.......


Ahh...the last day of summer. (Like what the calender would say.) I must say this school year has been awesome! I can't wait until it looks like this outside!!! Today after my piano lesson, Anna and I took a back path as we walked to her sister's house to meet up with her mom. Its our favorite to take the backpaths as when the leaves change it is absolutely lovely! Then in November when they are all laying around on the ground, we will get to hear the crisp cruching noises as we walk over them. My glasses will fog up when we reach Jessica's house and soon...her baby will be born!
Hm....I love most of my classes...and tolerate the others. Homework isn't terrible yet, so when I have a smallish amount of homework, I spend my afternoons singing. I have been working on some show tunes...which are hard because I am not skilled enough to accompany myself yet. So it's awkward to stand in front of the piano and have to pluck out the melody lines...and hope I am singing it in the proper time signature and such.....oh well, perhaps one day I'll be good enough at piano...but not yet.
I can't wait until it gets colder. Today I put on my winter coat and walked around outside for a bit. But then I realized it was way to warm to be wearing it. (Though I really, really wanted to.)
Well that's just about it.
~J

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well we get to spend a fascinating weekend together starting tomorrow! i am most excited.

Anonymous said...

school is worse than i thought...sigh. Glad you are enjoyiny your load though... :)

Anna L. said...

So excited about fall... sigh...

Won't it be fun walking from Piano to Jessica's house when the baby's born? We'll walk into the home of a little family =)

aww... now I'm excited

botiquinkat said...

fifi! I can play piano!!!!! ;)
my fav would still have to be- Don't eat all the soup!

Anonymous said...

you must be having a boring october!

Josie said...

I am waiting for the Tower of Power pics to come before I post again. =) They should be along soon.....the concert was so amazing!!!

(Thus the music videos...)