sooooo excited. =)
Aaaw!
Hmn.... I told you that I hadn't posted!But now I will ... "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay ! ":)
haha, I love how I was like the last to know. :Pwell, sort of... haha. "thanks to of we have another..."
thanks to of...
Hmn... Yes, it isn't surprising that I crashed is it? sigh. And this is why I'm not going on the youth ministry ski trip. lol ...Oh, and:You Have Kleanex Box Mail( i got your message ):)
to follow your custom:"no actually i find it quite frustrating""Anna, do you have any black strappy sandles?""Anna do you have any army boots?""you're cranky and blunt right now""sorry""Lumpy lumpety lee! hefalumpy like me...""What you got in there? are those munyas?""how did you figure that out?"
Post a Comment
7 comments:
sooooo excited. =)
Aaaw!
Hmn.... I told you that I hadn't posted!But now I will ... "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay ! "
:)
haha, I love how I was like the last to know. :P
well, sort of... haha. "thanks to of we have another..."
thanks to of...
Hmn... Yes, it isn't surprising that I crashed is it? sigh. And this is why I'm not going on the youth ministry ski trip. lol ...
Oh, and:
You Have Kleanex Box Mail
( i got your message )
:)
to follow your custom:
"no actually i find it quite frustrating"
"Anna, do you have any black strappy sandles?"
"Anna do you have any army boots?"
"you're cranky and blunt right now"
"sorry"
"Lumpy lumpety lee! hefalumpy like me..."
"What you got in there? are those munyas?"
"how did you figure that out?"
Post a Comment