skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Today is Monday?
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
First time
I took the trash out for the first time in my life today. And I felt like everyone should know.
~Josie
2 comments:
Anna L.
said...
noted.
Thanks for the announcement.
April 3, 2008 at 7:10 PM
Mike Catoe
said...
i think more women should do that..
April 3, 2008 at 8:18 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who am I?
Josie
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
January 2009
(1)
December 2008
(3)
May 2008
(2)
March 2008
(2)
January 2008
(2)
December 2007
(1)
November 2007
(1)
September 2007
(5)
August 2007
(1)
July 2007
(2)
June 2007
(1)
May 2007
(3)
April 2007
(4)
March 2007
(6)
January 2007
(1)
Labels
Books
(2)
Concerts
(1)
Devotions
(2)
Europe
(2)
Family Events
(3)
Food
(3)
Frederick
(6)
Fun
(12)
Godspell
(7)
Happy Birthday
(2)
Lit Papers
(3)
Music
(9)
Pictures
(13)
School
(5)
Sick
(1)
Update
(13)
Updates
(5)
Weekends
(5)
2 comments:
noted.
Thanks for the announcement.
i think more women should do that..
Post a Comment