Okay, so Godspell went well today. After warming up, I was sent over to help my mom out with teaching the singing usher's their parts for Day by Day and Light of the World. They got everything super fast, it's really gonna be great.
Then we did fixes for the rest of the night. Seemed to me like we got alot done, but I don't really have anything to compare it to. At some point in the evening, I understudied for each of the girls. So that was cool, cause I had never really done Lauren before, and it had been awhile since I'd done Ally. I actually just got home from rehearsal...it was a long one! Tomorrow we have rehearsal from 9:30-4:30....yikes! But I am excited not only cause we are doing a run, (starting at oneish) but then I am going to frederick to hang out with my "second family" the Silards. It will be great fun. Sunday, I'll go to thier church, then come home in time for family night. Yeah, it may mess up my school week, but oh well. This is prolly the last time I'll get to go up before Godspell is over...so it's worth it.
I don't have anything else to say really....I need to go to sleep.....
~J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Luvya Jos and Im so glad you came up here!!! I started missing you like, right after you left! :( See ya on Wed.!!!!
-Katie
(I'm using Jens account name ;)
This was on the Girl Talk blog, it is sooo hilarious...;)
"Hello?"
"Is your daddy home?" he asked.
"Yes," whispered the small voice.
May I talk with him?"
The child whispered, "No."
Surprised and wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked, "Is your Mommy there?"
"Yes"
"May I talk with her?"
Again the small voice whispered, "No."
Hoping there was somebody with whom he could leave a message, the boss asked, "Is anybody else there?"
"Yes ," whispered the child, "a policeman".
Wondering what a cop would be doing at his employee's home, the boss asked, "May I speak with the policeman?"
"No, he's busy", whispered the child.
"Busy doing what?"
"Talking to Daddy and Mommy and the Fireman," came the whispered answer.
Growing more worried as he heard a loud noise in the background through the earpiece on the phone, the boss asked, "What is that noise?"
"A helicopter" answered the whispering voice.
"What is going on there?" demanded the boss, now truly apprehensive.
Again, whispering, the child answered, "The search team just landed a helicopter."
Alarmed, concerned and a little frustrated the boss asked, "What are they searching for?"
Still whispering, the young voice replied with a muffled giggle...
"ME."
-Katie
(I wonder if its real...)
I love that ;)....alright I'm not gonna post for awhile now........
hmm so this is josies blog...
fascinating stuff.
Hi Josie! Gmail chat messages are wonderful things. KT linked to your blog, so I thought I'd check it out. Very fun! Glad you had a fun time at Godspell!
~Allie
Post a Comment