So much school! Yikes, I'm drowning. (Actually I'm not, especially not if I am posting on a blog. Goodness! )
Anyways...Studying for my final bio exam. Kristin had Lindsey, Anna and I over to go over all the info for a few hours. Fun times. And guess what? We actually studied. I love biology and I am going to miss my wonderful teacher. But I get her next September for Advanced Biology. (I can't believe I ever didn't like Science. What was up with me?)
After Thursday, the business of school ends and another loaded weekend shall commence. It's packed with rehearsals, parties, concerts, sleepovers, meetings, shopping, and much to my liking, very little homework. Then I will fall back into my packed school week when I wished I did more homework over the weekend again. And so on and so forth and the pattern will continue. Until June 1st when I take my final drivers ed class, throw some clothes in a suitcase and drive off into the horizon with my Daddy, to meet up with the rest of my fam, off to vacation. When I come home, the seniors will have graduated, and I shall be an Upperclassmen...upperclasswomen...
upperclassgirl....upperclassperson whatever!
Back to today. After totally boring myself with nearly two hours of piano practice, and too much History reading for my own good. I went purevoluming and discovered some new bands. Grey Holiday is one of them. They have a very unique sound, but I enjoy them.
Okay, enough of this.
~J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
does being a junior count as "upperclassperson"?
sooo sad..i signed up for the advanced bio class but didnt make it in cause it was full ...:( well, im 2nd on the waiting list so if a few people drop out! ;) yeah right...well ill enjoy my nutrition class i guess... :)
miss ya! See ya en la mannana!
-Katie
yes, samuel, it does. you didn't know that?
aaand, jositaquerita, I hope you do not kill yourself too painfully by all this partying in place of school. ;) love you!
So good!!! I can't wait. when you devide four in half, what is it?
if you are smart you will find that the answer is two. Then you say, "if I count 1, 2, 3, 4" which half of the numbers are highter?
In which case three and four are.
So, if we apply that to highschool grades we will come to the conclusion that 11th and 12th grade are upper... on the higher half of the numbers 9, 10, 11, 12.
Ahhhh! I'm so excited about this weekend!! We are going to have so much fun!
btw, you should make your comments pop outs. It's so much easier to use. You can look at the post while you comment.
~Anna
Post a Comment