Look good to you? Blah!!! I hate couscous. My reasons? Well, first of all, I think it has absolutely no flavor and tastes like what babyfood should taste like. (Thankfully, I don't remember what babyfood tastes like. So, in reality, I have nothing to compare it to except my imagination.) Also, when you cook it, it gets clumpy and the directions say, and I quote, "Fluff couscous lightly with fork before serving." This must be due to the fact that you wouldn't be able to eat it without much "fluffing!" Another thing I dislike about couscous, is that it has an annoying way of getting everywhere in the kitchen, no matter how careful you are! Seriously! How did it get all the by the microwave? I ask you? And another reason! Who like to say the word, "couscous?" (::cough cough::) NO ONE! If someone is going to come up with some sort of food that tastes like what babyfood ought to taste like, they should at least give you some warning! Like, "Don't eat this, it is bland and annoying!"Okay, just wanted to share.
~J

14 comments:
I am finding this hilarious. =P
That's really wierd, I just made that exact brand of couscous two nights ago! I don't like it either, except I do think couscous is pretty good with salmon. :)
yeah, if you mix it in w/ a bunch of stuff it's not that bad... but... it's still pretty awful.
never had it...and jos when are we gonna get your mailbox post?
I love your grammar in blog posts...
couscous is like rice that went through the garbage disposal
haha yeah woodi I still remember eating those gelatin things at your house..I thought they were meant to be eaten (when we were cooking a peach pie)I forget what they were called but they were lots of little white/clear things...those were nasty....okay yeah ramdoness..lo siento... :)
i just wasted part of my life reading that......im still looking ....was there a point?
Mike, reading josies post? well, if so then that was a very (non) helpful post about why not to eat that rice like stuff, (actually I didnt really even read it :) Thats why you didnt waste your life....mayb?
ha. yes. i remember making pies with you, jen and liz!
I dumped too much salt in mine, but it came out ok. I never measure things....too complicated.
the stuff you ate was called "tapioca". Its super hard until cooked (as you found out!)..kinda like tiny little rocks
This was a warning type post--making us aware of the danger of anoiance that comes by eating couscous. Stop critisizing, Michael.
It was informative, poetic, and very excelent.
Couscous sounds like something from EB White book.
Oh yes!!! I soo remember that!! Aw, I really miss ya... :( your going to come up here some time! :)
...I knew Anna would stand up for me...Goodness...
lol, its okay Josie, your still loved (mayb)
Post a Comment