For a while now, we have been begging Jen to do a photoshoot, with the four of us and her mad camera skills. So in Cape Cod at sunset one afternon, she did!
This one is my favorite. (The above one.)
But then, the wind blew my hair into Katie's face.
So she got sad, and we were sad cause she was sad, so we sat.
But then something made us laugh. (.......Do I laugh like that?)
And Katie got over the fact that my hair had blown into her face and we took a picture together.
Then Anna wanted one with me.
And so did Polka!
And we wrapped it up. There are like a million more....I'll put them up sometime soon. Thanks Jenny for doing this! Vacationing with you guys was awesome! So many memories and good times. =)~J

2 comments:
Good times!
~j.a.K.e.
Aw, I love these!
Post a Comment