One warm day in Summer, Kristin had Liv, Lidsey, and I over for a picnic! (And it's taken me this long to put a blog post up about it!) Kristin made us this super good chicken, served with salad, potatoes, iced tea and many more yummy things. (She is an amazing cook!) Anyways, after a hike out to the perfect picnic spot, which involved crossing a river with two picnic baskets, a huge towel, four purses, two cell phones, eight pairs of flip flops, and four lauging girls, and a lovely meal and LOTS of talking, we decided to do a short photoshoot with Liv's camera! Here are the pictures. We played this senario game, where each person takes a turn shouting out a senario right before the timer on the camera goes off. Here are the good ones.....
"You just got the part that you wanted really bad in the musical!"
......Haha, I don't remember this one! But I like Kristin's face the best. =)
"You just got proposed to!"
"A bird just pooped on your head!"Well that's all. Have a good week everyone!
~J

No comments:
Post a Comment