Wow.....I am suppose to be writing a five page essay on the Spiritual Journey of John Proctor in the play The Crucible....but I don't really want to....lol....
School has been crazy busy...but great! I was so stupid this summer. Everyone told me that Junior year was going to be really really tough...and in my ignorance, I didn't believe them. My thought process was, "Well....I am taking a ton of Junior classes this year....so next year will probably be a little smoother, probably not quite as busy." Haha...it's almost amusing...almost...but not quite. Oh well. I am still really enjoying school. Everyday I am filled with the realization that I am a weak vessel in need of God's help. =)
Advanced Biology is absolutely my favorite real class. (I don't think Piano counts as a class....) Mrs. Ellis is the most amazing teacher and my classmates are awesome! We have class at Starbucks.... today Mrs. Ellis treated us all to a drink of our choice. I will confess that the coloring pages get a little tedious, but they are the only homework that I can do while watching tv....so I like them.
My dad took Jesse and I to see Tower of Power on October 14th, and Grace and Janice came. They are simply the most amazing funk band around. (40 years together would probably do that!) Yeah, I can't really find the right words to express how I feel about T.O.P. Basically the song, "Soul with a Capital S" is the first music I ever remember hearing....listening to it with my dad is actually my first memory now that I think of it.
Buy tickets to see Signature in concert on December 16, 2007!!! http://www.purevolume.com/signaturemd
(You can find ticket details under, "Shows." And yes, there isn't any music up currently...but there will be very soon. So keep checking!)
Okay...time to write a paper.......then go on a vacation.....(ugh! I wish)
~J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Can't wait to see you guys in concert!!! And good luck on your paper. I haven't started mine yet :(
ya, fun times ahead...miss you..
Post a Comment