I realize it has been quite awhile since I've posted. Summer has been awesome. Way greater than I ever expected! God has blessed me soooo much! I actually just got home from the beach yesterday. I did a wonderful job of allowing the sun to burn me...hopefully the swelling will die down soon. (And yes, I did put on sun screen...it just didn't work I guess.) It was so great to spend time with my mom, sister and my mom's sisters and thier kids. I have like 27 cousins on my mom's side and every year we get this great beach house for two weeks. We don't all fit in it anymore. So for the first four days of the two weeks, it was just my Grandmother, my mom's two sisters and thier kids and us. One of my cousins is living in Ocean City this Summer but other than that I was the oldest cousin there. That was just strange, cause I'm like ninth in the line up. But we had a blast. It was good to be at the beach with everyone again. On the way home we listened to the Orginal Broadway Cast Recording of Les Mis. I forgot how good it was. I found myself in tears most of the time because of how beautiful the music is. (Is "is" a preposition? Cuase if it is then I just broke a grammer rule.)
I got my permit about a month ago, but I still have 57 hours to go...so it'll be awhile! But driving is fun. My dad is constantly telling me to use the gas pedel...cause I forget about it. (scary....I know.) And I cannot understand how to fill in the manuel thing that keeps track of your hours....so I have to like figure that one out still....
I've been zipping through my booklist. Right now I am reading Lost Moon. It's about Apollo 13 and written by one of my mom's friends who writes for Time Magazine. It's quite good.
~J
Edit: I just realized I said, 57 hours to go...what I meant was 53...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
welcome back...and don't worry, allie always forgot about the gas pedal too. she would seriously just stop in the middle of the road while thinking of what to do next, to my mom and I's consternation
and the Dreamcast recording is highly superior to the original cast, in my humble opinion, just because the vocalists are so much better. just a thought...
Hey you!
The rest of us realised quite a long time ago that you hadn't posted in a while. ;)
"is" is a verb.
"josie, josie, why are you crying? you're not homesick, are you?" ..... "no. ::sniff:: it's cosette. her voice is so beautiful. it's not fair!"
Sounds really fun :) Can't wait to see you again!
She posts! ;p
You need to come see my new house. :)
Needing to learn to use the gas pedal is an okay problem to have. I learned to drive last year and needed to be constantly reminded to use the brake.
Post a Comment